The Energy Committee and Belmont Light are sponsoring a Home Electrification zoom event this Thursday(4/29) at 7pm-8pm on new, affordable technologies to move your home off of fossil fuels and onto clean, efficient electricity. See here for details on how to attend this Zoom meeting.
Sustainable Belmont accepts donations to support our community events, social media, and educational campaigns. Sustainable Belmont is a chapter of Massachusetts Climate Action Network, MCAN. Please indicate your donation is for "Sustainable Belmont" when donating. Thank you!
Credit cards: click button. Complete MCAN's form and type “Sustainable Belmont” in the “do you want your donation to go somewhere specific?” field.
Checks: please make out to MCAN, with “Sustainable Belmont” in the notation line. Mail to: Claus Becker, Treasurer, 20 Poplar St., Belmont MA 02478
- Monthly Meeting on 6/3 @7pm: Open Mic
- Monthly Meeting 5/13: Enviro Justice
- Home Electrification Event 4/29 at 7pm
- Monthly Meeting at 7pm 4/8, Food Waste
- Monthly Meeting, on 3/4 @7pm: Open Mic
- Monthly Meeting 2/4 at 7pm, Permaculture
- Monthly Meeting 1/7 at 6pm, Pollinator Pathways
- Monthly Meeting 12/3 at 5:30pm, Recycle Smart MA programs