Of course, the best way to volunteer your time is to first, speak out on issues to people in your community – neighbors to elected officials. Still, we need some help, always (!), on practical matters. Here are a few current needs:
- Creating Powerpoint slide images of current events and topics for media
- Contributing writings on current topics we are involved with
- Working with volunteers who are leading specific initiatives to help them on tasks as they arise
- Posting and sharing on Facebook
- Film events using Belmont Media Center resources (need to train)
- Talk with folks at information events such as Meet Belmont, Town Day, etc.