The Sustainable Belmont monthly zoom meeting is this Thursday(3/4) at 7pm-8pm. It’ll be an open mic session covering environmental implications of a successful override, updates on Biomass legislation, Leaf Blower bylaw, Community Path, climate bill, upcoming town warrant articles, and Sustainable Middlesex 3/13 event. On 3/4 at 7pm, click here to attend this Zoom meeting
Sustainable Belmont accepts donations to support our community events, social media, and educational campaigns. Sustainable Belmont is a chapter of Massachusetts Climate Action Network, MCAN. Please indicate your donation is for "Sustainable Belmont" when donating. Thank you!
Credit cards: click button. Complete MCAN's form and type “Sustainable Belmont” in the “do you want your donation to go somewhere specific?” field.
Checks: please make out to MCAN, with “Sustainable Belmont” in the notation line. Mail to: Claus Becker, Treasurer, 20 Poplar St., Belmont MA 02478
- Monthly Meeting at 7pm 4/8, Food Waste
- Monthly Meeting, at 7pm 3/4, Open Mic
- Monthly Meeting 2/4 at 7pm, Permaculture
- Monthly Meeting 1/7 at 6pm, Pollinator Pathways
- Monthly Meeting 12/3 at 5:30pm, Recycle Smart MA programs
- Monthly Meeting 11/5 at 7pm, Belmont Light programs and initiatives
- Monthly Meeting 10/1 at 7pm, Emission Free Initiatives
- National Drive Electric Week