The Sustainable Belmont monthly meeting will be held as a Zoom meeting this Thursday(10/1) at 7pm. Roger Wrubel, former Director of Habitat, will present on various approaches for encouraging emission reductions in residential buildings in town such as non-binding resolutions, home rule petitions and zoning bylaws. Click here to attend this Zoom meeting
Sustainable Belmont accepts donations to support our community events, social media, and educational campaigns. Sustainable Belmont is a chapter of Massachusetts Climate Action Network, MCAN. Please indicate your donation is for "Sustainable Belmont" when donating. Thank you!
Credit cards: click button. Complete MCAN's form and type “Sustainable Belmont” in the “do you want your donation to go somewhere specific?” field.
Checks: please make out to MCAN, with “Sustainable Belmont” in the notation line. Mail to: Claus Becker, Treasurer, 20 Poplar St., Belmont MA 02478
- Monthly Meeting 11/5 at 7pm, Belmont Light programs and initiatives
- Monthly Meeting 10/1 at 7pm, Emission Free Initiatives
- National Drive Electric Week
- Monthly Meeting Open Mic 9/3 at 7pm
- Monthly Meeting 8/6 at 7pm, Community Path Update
- Community Path
- Monthly Meeting 7/2, Open Mic
- Pollinator Protectors, 5/16