Why? Belmont Goes Solar* has paved the way for Belmont homeowners and businesses to evaluate their potential for solar electricity. The group met with several installers, negotiated a discount price, and offers free information sessions to guide you through the process. You can:
Work with the installer selected by Belmont Goes Solar and act fast to get the best discounts:
- A 20% (or more) discount from Direct Energy Solar, the installer carefully selected by Belmont Goes Solar, will expire in April 2016.
- The first 20 signed contracts with Direct Energy Solar will receive an additional $500 discount.
- The 30% Federal Tax Credit requires systems to be in service by December 31, 2016. Don’t delay; installers will be booked ahead due to this deadline.
Join us and Direct Energy Solar at these “Meet the Installer” events (light snacks provided).
- January 13, 2016, 7:30 – 9:00 pm in the Auditorium, Belmont Town Hall.
- January 23, 2016, 2:00 – 3:30 pm at the Beech Street Center.
Solar is a win-win for residents, businesses and the environment. Act Now! For more info. or to request a free solar assessment, visit: www.BelmontGoesSolar.org
*Belmont Goes Solar is a volunteer group of Belmont residents knowledgeable and enthusiastic about solar. The group is supported by the Board of Selectmen, and formed by members of the Belmont Energy Committee, Mothers Out Front, Sustainable Belmont and Belmont Light. After a rigorous selection process, Belmont Goes Solar chose Direct Energy Solar as Belmont’s installer partner due to price, installation capacity, and deep experience in community solar programs.